Sunday, February 10, 2013

Suddenly Sunday

Happy Sunday once again.  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!  For those of you recovering from the recent blizzard that hit the northern East Coast, I hope you were able to get lots of reading done and are managing to successfully dig out. 

It's time for Suddenly Sunday, a weekly meme hosted by Svea at Muse in the Fog that gives bloggers the opportunity to share their blogging events from the past week. 

This past week was a busy one here at Confessions of an Avid Reader.   I hosted two guest posts (Click on the title to view and comment on the posts):

- Liberty, Equality and Me by author B.N. Peacock; and
- Portrait of a King by author Anne Easter Smith.

I also posted my review for B.N. Peacock's A Tainted Dawn, as well as the first post for my new weekly Book Talk feature.   The topic was How Do You Determine What to Rate A Book, and if you if haven't already done so I'd love to hear your thoughts.   Thanks to those of you who have already shared your thoughts. 

Next week I'll post my usual meme posts, as well as my reviews of both Isolde Martyn's Mistress to the Crown and Patricia Bracewell's Shadow on the Crown

Happy Reading!