Sunday, August 21, 2011

Suddenly Sunday

It's time for this week's edition of Suddenly Sunday,  a weekly meme hosted by Svea over at The Muse in the Fog Book Review.   

This past week was a productive one for me blog-wise, although I didn't post my review of Suzanne Desrochers' Bride of New France as I had originally intended.  It will go up this coming week instead, as will my review of Susan Higginbotham's Hugh and Bess

I've decided to play around with memes in the weeks ahead.  My  Travel Tuesday feature is now going to be a bi-weekly event.  While in the past I've occasionally posted my own Wish List Wednesday feature,  I think from now on I'll go with the established Waiting on Wednesday meme to share some of the items on my wish list. 

In Book Challenge news, I decided this past week to opt out of the 2011 Victorian Literature Challenge.   I had very good intentions at the start of the year to read some of the many classics sitting on my shelves unread.   While I generally love classic literature, I have to be in the right mood to read it.   This year I just haven't felt like cracking any of my classics open.   Maybe next year?

That's all from me for now.   I hope everyone has a wonderful week.