Sunday, August 7, 2011

Suddenly Sunday

It's time for Suddenly Sunday, a weekly meme hosted by Svea over at The Muse in the Fog

It's been a busy few weeks, leaving me with little time to blog or even read recently.   I did, however, manage to get a couple of books read - both quick reads - and one review posted here on my blog.   The review was for India Black by Carol K. Carr.   Despite all my excitement for the release of George R.R. Martin's A Dance with Dragons, I've gotten no further than the first page!  Things should start to get quieter around here over the next week or two, so that's when I plan to start to sink my teeth into it.   For the time being I've picked back up Elizabeth Chadwick's The Lady of the English and should finish it in the next day or two.   

Things should also start to pick up on my blog in the week ahead.  I'll post my review of Y.S. Lee's YA historical mystery The Agency: A Spy in the House, as well as my review of The Lady of the English.   Mailbox Monday will be back this week, too, after I missed last week's edition. 

On a social media-related note, I've just joined Twitter!  I'm still getting a feel for the service, but my husband tells me it's simple and that I'll catch on in no time :-)  You can follow me by clicking on the link on my sidebar. 

I hope everyone has a great week!