Sunday, May 22, 2011

Suddenly Sunday


Sunday Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Svea at Confessions & Ramblings of a Muse in the Fog.  The purpose of this meme is to share all the events that have occurred on your blog throughout the week.

Hard to believe it is Sunday once again.  I'm happy to report that spring has finally arrived here.  After what seemed to be endless days of rain and cooler temperatures, the sun made an appearance yesterday!   To celebrate I sat outside on my front porch to read for the first time this year.   Unfortunately, we are expecting rain again today.

Another quiet week for me on the blog front, as I only posted my mailbox Monday and one review:


I'm currently reading Helen Hollick's The Forever Queen, which is about Queen Emma of England and is set in the years right before the Norman Conquest.   I don't know if I'll finish in time to have a review posted prior to the end of the coming week, especially since I'm alternating between it and my continued re-reading of George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones

I hope everyone has a great reading week!